These are the provisions that will be in place to make lessons as safe as possible for everyone:
· On arrival please knock and wait by the door, you will be let in once the previous pupil has left.
· There will be a hand gel dispenser by the door, and all pupils will be asked to sanitize their hands before coming into the music room.
· The piano will be wiped down between each pupil.
· At this time I would ask that parents and siblings wait elsewhere during the lesson to avoid the number of people together in the room.
· Throughout all lessons pupils must remain 2m apart from the teacher.
· All windows and doors will be left open to allow as much ventilation as possible